Thursday, December 25, 2008

update

Few days ago I found a mouse in my toilet bowl, can't understand how it go dere. Unfortunately I found it when I wake up and went to the toilet, too blur forget to take down the mouse photo. It is something like this:



When I noticed it, I just cover up the cover of the toilet bowl and tried to flush it away, when I reopen the cover I found out it was still there. So I get another big bucket of water to flush the mouse away, finally it gone.

So we get a few mouse traps and tried to trap the mouse, coz we suspected there are many mousses around. Amazingly four was captured, and these 2 were captured together inside a mouse trap. Amazing huh?



Just a few day ago, when I went to some hotel lobby and I found this:



Japanese newspaper!!!! It was spotted in MALAYSIA. And this newspaper was dated the day I found this paper. Did they send the newspaper by plane?? Or they send thru internet and printed it in Malaysia??? Or there are any other ways???




In the night I took this photo, guess where is this??



Finally I ended my training, I only managed to took a photo during my farewell. Due to time constrain we had our lunch at some Chinese restaurant nearby. There are total of 18 ppl but only few of us in this photo. Actually there are someone sitting on the empty chair but juz a second b4 the photo was taken, he went a side to pick up his phone..

Regret not to take more photo during the farewell.

Kinda miss the place, there are many kind and friendly employee.

7 comments:

havalyn hong said...

yer...y ur uniform so.....

shawn kL said...

KaYee:
Well, working in factory needs to wear this type of uniform de la.. At least no need think what to wear

=chuan guan= said...

leave da mickey alone..ahahhaha

skykopi said...

the mouse wont so cute d la..hehe..

Niel said...

rats in the house! @@ Clean more often la

Kenneath said...

Aiyo.. i got lots of Japanese newspaper la... printed in Malaysia one.. you want?

Joshua Kok said...

You evil!! u flushed the mouse...
atleast mine was in the washing machine and i accidentally spinned it to death... lolx..