Tuesday, February 3, 2009

CNY 2009

Chinese New Year makes me lazy to do anything that is in routine. Everyday just turn on the television and watch Chinese New Year shows. Then wait for others to start gamble. I had 1 week holiday but still not enough. Now still in progress tuning my mood back to study.

Not much photo taken during the CNY. Camera is forbidden during gambling. LOL

So I will just show some photo of the food during the reunion lunch at the day b4 CNY.



There are many nice food and New Year biscuit which gain me weight.

Another reason of I like CNY is because I can meet many of my cousin and also get many ang pao from relatives. XD

Below is a photo took 18 years ago, with my cousin.



My cousin proposes to retake the photo with more handsome and pretty model.



Does the post look alike?

I thing I scared about CNY is I need to replace all the class during the holiday. My time in uni seems to be longer than the normal working hour. 2molo I have a class from 9am till 7pm.

tired >.<

4 comments:

Kae Vin said...

the photo is cool~! XD

u should take another one after 18 years :P

:)

=chuan guan= said...

posers!!!!!!!!!

kurokei said...

lol so cute xD
ya take another one 18 years later xD

Anonymous said...

u are really good , can i be ur couple?