Thursday, January 22, 2009

underworld 3 screening + UTAR

I am lucky to get invited to the movie screening of underworld 3: The Rise of the Lycans.
This is the booth of Nuffnang.



The ticket and also prizes collecting counter.



These tickets belong to me and also cg



I found this photo from Nuffnang. From left: Vampire, Lycan and also the director.



This is a very nice movie, worth to watch it in the cinema. There are lots of action and also war that have many Lycan. Btw I found out that the seats of the Cathay cinema in Cinelesuire had very comfortable seats.

There are few photos that I took in UTAR in these few days.

This is an undisclosed student during tutorial in UTAR. Rumour says that he had very good results in his academics.



Some black belt student softly placed his hand on the table and this is what happened!!!

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

utar every sem also got things spoil de =.=

Alfred Toh said...

I also just watch, not bad.

I notice the black belt student as well! XD

havalyn hong said...

tat's d movie tat u ask me go wif u? aiya...miss adi... i oso wanna watch leh.

shawn kL said...

Marilyn:
But nvm la. I think UTAR quite rich de.

Alfred Toh:
The situation damn funny XD

KaYee:
Yalor, dat time tot wanna ask u go de, but unfortunately u exam -ing

Jean said...

I love vampires!!!
Love them so much and I can't wait to see the movie...
But I did hear someone complaint about the graphic...(from the Mr. A above...lol)

shawn kL said...

jean:
this vampire is different from your twilight vampire de.. Is leng lui nt leng zai.. Hmm, I think the graphic improved d.. BTW thx for ur visit!!! :)