Monday, March 9, 2009

old folks home visits

Recently very busy, busy with reports, assignment, society stuff, test and many many more. But there are still many things waiting for me to do. I also need to moved to a new place and get used to that place by the end of next month.

Below is a photo I took at my balcony sometimes ago after leaving the house empty for a few days.



These 2 kittens are accompanied by their mother when I saw them. Once their mother saw me she run away and left two of the kitten there. What will you do if there are two kittens in your balcony? But before I get a perfect solution their mother took them away.

Last week I went to an old folks home, this visit is very special. Before we depart, the organizer briefs us about the program. The 1st program is we draw something on the empty paper and it will become the prize of the next game.

It is very sudden for me to draw something. Some more it will be the prize.

When everyone struggling thinking of something to draw.



These are all the drawing, by undergraduates. LOL













Cg so lazy. Don't wanna draw his own, so he joins me. (But I think he draw more than half of them.)



After that I was told to play a few songs to buy more time for our members to finish their drawing. Really failed, they keep on saying they can't hear my singing. Next time must prepare before any presentation.



After my singing we started some interesting activities every group consist of 5 people was given a name of the vehicle and we need to build out the vehicle using newspaper.

The title we get is motorcycle.



I think the uncle on the left is great, he leads this project.



After this he gives us a question:

1 apple RM5
1 Pear RM1
20 grapes RM1

Must use RM100 to buy 100 of these fruits, 3 types of the fruits must be included.
(I not sure what is the fruits type d...)

Can anyone get the answer?

At last these are the product from other groups.



My group get the 1st in this competition. The motorcycle is too real.

Finally prizing, the first prize winner can choose their favourite drawing. Second prize winner can choose one after the first and so on. My drawing really not bad, being chosen as the fifth prize. ^^

7 comments:

havalyn hong said...

7 drawings n urs being choosen as d 5th prize.......reali not bad wo~ lolz!

=chuan guan= said...

taunted..haha

Marilyn said...

ya, 5th from 7, n 2 ppl draw de, *clapping*

erm, so be prepared to sing next time la XD

shawn kL said...

Kayee:
Better than what i expect d.. :P

cg:
.....

marilyn:
Dun wan sing lo.. lose confident.. call reeve sing la..

calvin said...

"I think the uncle on the left is great, he leads this project."

are you sure it's not a typo, coz you are calling yourself as an uncle xD

shawn kL said...

calvin:
I think I left out a word "In the photo below"

KAybE cHaNG said...

wao.... seems tat u have a nice rip o!!!! d motorcycle is so cute... i also like it.... make one for me lah!!!