Sunday, March 29, 2009

Updates

From this picture guess what I am doing recently?



I am not stalking anyone. I am not part time detective. I just stay in the car and waiting for 2 of them to take the RM17 fried mee hun. They are the earliest ppl that waiting for food.



More ppl waiting for food.



Preparing food for those that are waiting. We have porridge, mee hun, and many fruits. Fruits are being dipped into the chocolate syrup. I tried chocolate syrup with porridge, the results are disgusting. After food we have our karaoke session.



Lastly Group photo, this will be our final trip to this charity house in this semester. That's y we are having foods and group photo. Assignment week coming, need to start study.



Went to UTAR Idol, not bad UTAR student can really sing.

Do you believe, doing something like the photo below can earn you a meal?

Photobucket

Believe me, I juz get myself a meal at subway.



This subway lunch is treated by someone after I did the action above. The content of the bet is, if I can put both of my fist on my leg within 1 week he will spend me subway meal (by that time, I can't even touch my leg).

I like subway, very delicious. Btw it's my first time eating Subway after mention bout it for years.

4 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

rojak post..haha..
dipping chocolate syrup into porridge...u must be crazy...lolz

havalyn hong said...

eeii...lately u been doing lot of charity stuffs huh.

shawn kL said...

cg:
I also think so, really take boleh makan de.

KaYee:
Yalor, so I damn busy.

杰夫-jeff.C said...

haha..it funny...
dare u think like tat n ur friend willing to pay u the lunch!