Monday, July 14, 2008

1st post

This is my first post here. I have abandon my old blog http://kldeblog.blogs.friendster.com/
due to friendster blog have many restriction. Can't put a chat box in it, if wanna add photo muz upload it to friendster, which limits onli 20 photos in a months i think. Only can type is rich text form, onli a part of html code can be used and etc. So after 3 months of stopping blogging I plan to start a new blog at blogger. At 1st I plan to use word press, bt i think it is too complicated. Hope i blog happily ever after!!!

I will keep this blog full of intresting photos n stories... so cum to visit often ^^

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

U still like during studying in TARC ar, very very active^^...U've made me see what 青春 actually is!!!'Add oil' my friend...

Anonymous said...

I didn't know tat u r so active in outdoor activities,:P..n,it seems like it was a fun n interesting journey...

Anonymous said...

didn't know tat u r so active in outdoor activities,:P..n,it seems like it was a fun n interesting journey...

desmondlai said...

wat a nice place...but u din invite me??
haha...nice view and good place to relax.Keep going friend.

Anonymous said...

.....><,i m so jealous of U,i want to go out and enjoy the adventurous outdoor activities too!!!!!U should bring me thr too.....


Anyway,just stay well & healthy.^^

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

shawn kL said...

Anonymous:

I dun get wat u mean, can explain in mor detail?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?