Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mixed (batman in malaysia)

Today my fren asked me to be a "ke leh fe" (minor play) for their group assingment. Their lecturer needs them to do their assingment using batman as a role. I think their lecturer is a huge batman fans. I dunno what they doing bt i noe there are rakan muda and also batman (weird grouping rite?). We need to find places in ktar that looks like cave so we can climb in da cave. Find some hill so that looks like limbing the hill. And even climb on the bricks so that looks like rock climbing.

I am juz a minor play and sumtimes hold da camera. The batman really attract attention from many students around the college. But i think da batman looks like rabbit man mor.



This is a photo of the batman. I think there will be mor photo of da batman in the nex post, due to i haven't get those photo, but i can't stop myself from blogging this.. haha XD



This is me doin da pull up I think, k vin said he will spend me a meal in da sakura (a western food restaurant) if i can do 10 times before october ends. And currently i can only do 0 time. That is can't even pull myself up. Do you guys think I can do it????



This is me again, last few weeks shopping for my fren present. Since my body figure is SO GOOD, I am asked to be a model for trying the shirt. Then I saw this hat hanging dere, so i juz put in on and be a professional model. Unfortunately this hat is not for sale..

11 comments:

Marilyn said...

wah...the 3rd picture yeng lo...!! cannot see ur face de picture most yeng edi...keke

the rabbitman is soooo cute...especially the ears, looks like mashi maro...hehe

=chuan guan= said...

haha..10 times..y i dun have tat kind of offer.ask him offer me larr....haha..
yeng wo da pic..like marilyn said..no show face paling yeng..:p
hahahhaa

shawn kL said...

marilyn n guan:
HAHAHAHA... dat's not me!!!
i juz ke le feh..
=.=

Kae Vin said...

guan:

Come to my house and demonstrate to me how many times of pull-up u can do then only i judge u~ lol

btw...should add one more condition:
if cannot complete 10 continuos pull-up before october then must treat me back la~ else u guys got no motivation to train up la. lol

kurokei said...

lol yeng wor
my friend have tat hat also XD

LOL u go be batman la, i wan see.
i'm sure many ppl wanna see also =x hahahaha

havalyn hong said...

u guys reali.... great jokers...

kim~~~ said...

yo~~how dare u update those photos?! Ur body SOOO GOOD and yet u don hv the stamina to pull up urself. haha. ;p

~R3n3e~ said...

haha...i agree to kim!! lol...help me ask kv gal can challenge ma?haha!

shawn kL said...

kvin:
guann yesterday tried d.. onli can do 1 times. So let him accept da challenge? Accept renee challenge?

kim:
For display n practical diff story, juz like model dosen't seem to be strong. XD

Renee:
I help u ask k vin d.. c he accept da challenge a not lo...

skykopi said...

hey..i saw the cap today..a boy wear it..hahah

shawn kL said...

skykopi:
Yameh???? at where wor??
wear for fun ar?