Wednesday, July 23, 2008

McD run

This is a marathon that i hav join, a months ago. I think this is quite intresting, this is a run organize by international olympic committee. This run is only 7 km. The qualifying time is 70 minutes. N k vin challenge me to finished it within the qualifying time. If I can't do that, I would not eat McD for 1 year.

Juz RM10 v can get a T-shirt, Cap and a McD voucher which can redeem a medium fries with any purchase in McD. (actually they giv out these voucher during the euro cup, once any team goal, those voucher will be given to everyone watching the match. My friend get 7 of those voucher in a night, i have forgotton which team vs which team.)

This is the morning when we reach dataran merdeka, it is already crowded.




There are 12 person of us going together. I think i have walked for 15 minutes during this run. Luckily i completed this run about 1 hour. If not no McD for 1 years....


I get the cert leh!!!!


Free ice-cream


Free drinks

Big event often got sponser that will provides food n drink. Syok!!!!


It's happy to c Ronald Mcdonal, and get to take a group photo with him at the back stage.


We managed to take another group photo at the starting point b4 the banner was tooken down.


This is 2 minutes after the group photo was taken.



Before leaving i tooked a photo at the street infront of the Dataran Merdeka. One of the scene of the "kL drift" is from here (I still haven't watch dat movie, no 1 wants to watch that in cinema). Eventhough there are many traffic polices looking at me, bt I am still acting very professionally by ignore everyone around and continue my photo taking.. lol XD

There is a similar post by Kae vin

5 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

lol..ur blog becoming photo blog liao

~R3n3e~ said...

no wonder i saw ur pic in d tv saying tat u r wanted by JPJ!!

Marilyn said...

hhmm...being professional when photo??? lol....u look like u faint on the street more...kakaka

Johnny Ong said...

police will only act if u were to hold a placard protesting there ... haha

shawn kL said...

chuanguan:
nt bad ma.. many nice photo..

renee:
then i cannot renew my lesen?

marilyn:
u muz look from the artistic aspect..

johnny ong:
Thx for visiting... XD