Tuesday, November 11, 2008

SDO + double neck

Recently I am playing a game named SDO (Super Dance Online). This is a game that looks like O2jam, the difference is this game only use 4 keys instead of 7 keys in O2jam and SDO have many nice pop song that can always be listen from the radio. I like this because you don't need to purchase the song I like, I can join any room without consider the song. This game have chinese, Malay, English, Japan and also korean song.

Interested in this game? Just click on the link below to proceed.
SDO

After register just let me know!!!!
Here are some nice photo








Did you see this guitar before?



This type of guitar is called double neck guitar.
I thought this type of guitar only use at concert to amaze viewer, but now I just get to know it can be use as a couple guitar as below:



Here is the music video:



So it is nice to have 2 guitarist as a couple.

Do you know any other usage for the double neck guitar?

6 comments:

havalyn hong said...

other usage??

=chuan guan= said...

time to change game for u..haha

shawn kL said...

I dun think this guitar is designed for 2 person.. LOL

Marilyn said...

lol, the picture seem very romantic but ho, penny's left hand is not playing the 2nd neck...wat for she press the chord in the 2nd neck, lol

Marilyn said...

*pai sei, right hand is not playing...keke

mr. hey said...

this guitar is to make it easier for the player to play in two different tunings while on the stage. the player won't have to waste time changing another guitar or change the tune.