Sunday, November 2, 2008

double j's birthday

This post is for double J's birthday (双J生日). Many of you don't know that double J's had their birthday on the same day. But the double J's that I mean were Joe and Jesslyn.

I seldom take photo with my Subang friends. For some of them, these were the 1st photo I had with them.

Joe had his birthday at his new house. He even draw us a very beautiful and detail map.





We had BBQ outside and found out, most of our chicken cannot be eaten at bright places



I think, they looked like a couple.



This is what happen when 2 person had their birthday together, it looks like engagement party more than birthday party.. LOL



All of this are my secondary school friends!!!!



these are Joe's college friend and us, at his balcony. We had some interaction session.

2 comments:

havalyn hong said...

i tot is jolin n jay tim...

Marilyn said...

the map is so geng, but ur map interpretation is more geng wo