Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Short visit to bukit cahaya

At a nice to sleep Saturday afternoon, my friend suddenly say wanna do a survey on Bukit Cahaya. When we reach there it's just 2pm, but we planned to get in and have a visit since we were there. We estimated few hours looking for the place, but we underestimated ourselves. 1st thing is to rent a bike.




Many bicycle to choose, some of them are even new bike. It is not easy to cycle there because most of the road there are up and down hill. I cycled for 2 hours but just cycled half of the park. I will visit there again for a full visit. Next visit will be without bike, with the bike we need to think where to place it when we reach an area.



One of the nice view. Kampung feel..



Cactus park.. But the cactus not pretty.



Beautiful Lake.



And even many different types of animal.

There are Skytrek too, it is very interesting and adventurous game. Unfortunately the photo I took was not clear.It's a Must play!!!!!!

There are Paintball too!!!!

In this visit I just cycle half of the main road. Will update more detail when I done my detail visit. I think it will be very soon!!

8 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

where is this bukit cahaya..looks so...nature

shawn kL said...

chuanguan:
It's at the polluted shah alam.. LOL

♥ Jeannie ♥ said...

paintball... i wanna play!!! i din know that its at shah alam also... =.=

skykopi said...

is the paint ball cheap??

Anonymous said...

i also want! take me!!!!

shawn kL said...

Jeannie:
Hehe. should go dere since u at Subang.

Skykopi:
Normal rate.. should be around. RM100.. U are invited for my nex trip there intrested?

Anonymous:
Hmm.. who are you???

Kae Vin said...

Bukit Cahaya = Taman Pertanian Shah Alam.

I camped there b4. Hehe. and there's a four-season house right?

havalyn hong said...

now i noe... u invite us to go juz because u wanna hav a more detail post... huh!