Saturday, August 2, 2008

Finally get one

After few years of struggle, I have brought my first spec yesterday. What is the reason i don't get 1 few years ago? Because all those spec looks funny on me when i tried it at a-look. But i really need one due to my lecturer Dr.khalid (due to i can't understand his writting and i dun understand wat is he talking about) and Ms.chan Ee Lyn (due to UTAR is so poor not effort to give her better marker pen, the word she write is very blur).

Due to my myopia is not too bad (left 50 right 75) I planned to wear only during lecture which it needs it. So remember when u see me wearing my spec that means i am in a very serious state.


This is me without my spec


And this is my spec without me


And this is me with my spec, can u feel that i am very serious nw?

I think i looks very very polite with my spec, since i am very polite now and also looks mor clever. So after having my spec i can see everything clearly, and i will be mor concentrate during lecture!!!

12 comments:

havalyn hong said...

haha....u reali look SERIOUS in those photos..

=chuan guan= said...

haha..camwhoring say camwhoring larrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Marilyn said...

u should thank me for correcting a word for u..n u seriously should improve ur skills in self-taking photos..

pls dun act so serious next time, coz it looks weird n a bit funny...mayb not suit u to b serious...wakaka

~K£cќ~ said...

LOlz ... not bad wat with specs ... but then 50/75 is quite low wor ... normally dun nid specs until above 100 >.<

Anonymous said...

more CONCENTRATE on class??? really o not o?
nevermind... i will keep an eye on u c u got concentrate o not..
if not i will 唱衰你 at ur blog.. wakaka...

p/s: to avoid u 假假 concentrate on class when c me, i only can tell u I AM YOUR COURSEMATE!!!!

shawn kL said...

KaYee:
Of course i am serious

chuanguan:
Those photo was choose amony 60 pieces. I Think I dun hav camwhoring skill, nex time teach me ya..

marilyn:
Thx thx.. Bio ppl really diff de..

keck:
Yup, but i really need it to copy my notes.

COURSEMATE:
Charm lo.. I hav to be serious for at least 1 week b4 u forget this stuff.. XD

Anonymous said...

I will always sit at ur back n look at u... sure u will feel a pair of eyes always look at u... wakaka... n u definitely dunno who am i...

~R3n3e~ said...

wakakkaa!hw come u so dare to post tat photo!! pei fu!!

skykopi said...

kl...
tell u smth sSERIOUSly..
nth differ both ur pic..
hahha

kim~~~ said...

aiyo~~~new spec only also can post so much. I wonder what's so special.;p

~K£cќ~ said...

wwi ar .. not keck la -_- KLCK LAR :(

shawn kL said...

renee:
haha.. y not... XD

kim:
u got meh???

klek:
okok i will amend da spelling in my brain.