Monday, September 15, 2008

Award

Today I am very very happy.. why?

Because I have been awarded by
kei as the kreativ blogger!!!!!

Below is prove of the award, It is not easy to win this you have to be kreativ but not creative. Just think of it only 5 of the blogger friends can be awarded. But what is kreativ?




Lazy to upload (stolen from kei's blog. paise.)

So I have to give this award away according to these rules.

1. The winner may put the logo on his or her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees

violet
Renee
KaYee
Kim
Marilyn

Those who don't want to accept this award can give the chances to others. Wanted to keep the award but lazy blog this then juz keep the photo by right click on the photo>> save picture as>> save.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey i also want to eat steamboat !!!!!give me me!

Marilyn said...

hhmm, my honour... wakaka

but one picture like tat only...so kiam siap de..i wan to eat steamboat....kekekekekekkekeke