Sunday, September 21, 2008

One U with CG,JJR,OMG

I am going back home to Subang for my industrial training. I will leave Setapak for 3 months, so before going back must enjoy enough enough. After the Genting trip I Sleep a whole day, then second day go for some ping pong with cg. cg is very charm, after the final he haven't been to anywhere. He keeps on looking for people to accompany him to one U, since he haven't been to there after being in KL for more than 2 and half years ROFL.

So this is my trip with cg,
JunJun-Riko, and TW aka OhMeGod to the One u before going back to Subang.

We really can't make decision, walk around and looking for nice food in One U for almost an hour. Actually is not that hard to make decision, just that the choice made is not suitable. Finally we reach Italiannies and decided to dine in during our second visit. The 1st time we visit we just read the menu and walk away to search for other food.




We were served complimentary fresh bread with olive oil and vinegar.



While taking the photo above someone has taken a photo of me. Grabbed from
JJR's blog



My strawberry juice, not as sweet as it looks like, It's a bit sour.



I saw many different types of lemon and lime in it, Seems very sour.



Pineapple juice I think. I ate the pineapple and the cherry, very sour!!! I ate the pineapple and the cherry. ^^



This is the meatball spagatti, very nice with the BIG meatball, it’s also sour with tomato.



Clearly shows the size of the meat ball, it's as big as my fist.




The salad with fried sotong, the sauce of the salad is very very sour. But it has another name.



Very nice mushroom soup, especially when the bread is dipped into it.
cg said soup photo must be taken this way.

Conclusion, everything is very SOUR but very nice, This includes the drink.

After that photo session with JunJun-Riko.



Me with
JunJun-Riko, photo grabbed from her blog. Visit her blog for more interesting photo.



Group photo.

After that we watched a movie called ghost house. A Thailand movie, I don't want to be spoiler watch it if you want it's not too scary don't worry.

Then we went to hong kong char chan teng, for yam cha session. I have ordered a drink with a very special name, called "Sherlock Holmes milk tea".



It is just a milk tea with a small bottle of syrup and chocolate, and a cinnamon stick and it gives a very nice cinnamon smell.

On the way home I saw the launch of the PS3 outside the main entrance, I was told by a friend that the launch was on that day. But I couldn't find it anywhere really wasted, I may won a PS3 if I pay them a visit XD.

Had a nice trip with you guys. ^^

9 comments:

TNH said...

the food really look nice and attractive

Anonymous said...

delicious!!! how much did ur bill cost?
If not too expensive want 2 try there myself.

shawn kL said...

tnh:
yup, it is really nice.

anonymous:
it's about RM40 per person

havalyn hong said...

wei...v tot wanna go there for ur birthday celebration leh. ok...nvm... no need 2 celebrate adi, save our money... hehehe...

skykopi said...

ya~~~
ka yee...not need do celebration d...save our money~~~hehe

kim~~~ said...

actualy strawberry juice taste sour k, not sweet..+_+". haha.. by the way, such a great dinner u had. The gal is so pretty! Untung lar kau..~~haha

Anonymous said...

i want, i want !!!!! gimme some of it ! i want i want!i want u to gimme more!

shawn kL said...

KaYee & Skykopi:
Nvm la I dun mind wan, Teman u all go again la. No prob wan. XD

Kim:
I not too sure it is sour, I ate sweet strawberry juz few days ago.

Kancin Aposty:
I want more too!!!

Ashleyteng said...

whoa i just realise that jun jun is always got featured here and there xD

anyway u have nice blog =)