Sunday, September 7, 2008

El Rancho

This is a steamboat buffet at Subang Jaya, it is quite new I think just a few months time. I like this place very much,because:

1) There are not much people.
2) There are many types of fish including salmon.
3) Many types of ice-cream, which refill very fast.
4) There are cooked food like, Maryland chicken, fried prawn and rendang kambing.
5) Location very strategic (near my house).

Heard fish head mihun ("yu tao mai" in cantonese) before? It is a soup mihun with fish meat, where those fish meat are fried and put inside the soup. Those fried fish meat are also available there.


This is the flyer of this shop. It is totally halal.


I enlarge the map on the flyer.


The 1st thing I eat (honey dew icecream with sago inside), but kena shoot from parents. Say the teeth will spoil when eats an ice-cream with the steamboat. This is the best ice-cream flavour here, it will be replaced with the same flavour when finished.



This is the only food photo I took, other time busy eating. The smell is too good!!!!


We choose the table inside the aircond room, there are also open air sit outside.

That night I ate 10 scope of ice-cream. Nex time must go again!!!!

P/S: Those who wanted to have a try but dunno how to go there can contact me. You just have to spend me and I will show you the way.




EXTRA
Attention to all renee, I dine at this shop for my dinner just now. Kvin noticed that the Shop name called RENEE restaurant. But the chinese name translated is leng leng!!! Which means "beautiful beautiful". So anyone that called RENEE we can call her leng leng too!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.


2 comments:

~R3n3e~ said...

whr's d restaurant ah? bring me thr ma...aiyo...haha!!

=chuan guan= said...

dun care..on ur treat..hahaa