Thursday, September 11, 2008

Exam

These few weeks I am having my exam, life is just study, study and study. After the baking of egg tart, I almost study 10hours a day. This is how Spend my time (for most of the day):

9.00am wake up
10.00am go school study
1.00pm lunch break
7.00pm go back home
8.00pm dinner time
9.00pm watch movie
10.00pm study
12.00am rest
1.00am sleep

This is what a good student do. But I only have this time table during my study week and exam week. I plan to do this for my normal study days, but can't work. So during the study week I have no choice, I need to study the whole semester things in a week. Only for 1 more week then I am release from exam stress, do anything I want. My exam will be finishing next Wednesday and I am already planning for my holiday. XD

This is my exam time table.



I felt that the UTAR exam standard goes up. Every paper is tougher than the pass year paper we tried. Have to study very detail to understand the question, many unexpected question comes out, those section that we are so sure that it won't be comming out oso comes out. Today's paper I can't finish on time, 3 hours paper but to finish it I think 4 hours is necessary and I don't think anyone can finish on time.

But I am going to graduate in 2 more years, which means I can still enjoy the exam for few more time.

Don't have any interesting photo for this post, coz every day I am doing almost the same thing, but many photos will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the way you mentioned "totally halal" in ur post on EL RANCHO.....it shows me you really think about other races.....thank you

Hurley said...

aiya...exam only mah!