Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My 15 Little Secrets

First of all, thanks Jeannie for tagging me. I think this taggie is kinda fun so decided to play with it. 15 little secrets huh? Thought for few days already but still don't manage to recall all of them. Maybe I shall do this tag again some other day?

Above is the statement by Jeannie, but it is the same for me too. But I like this topic!!! Especially when reading the answer of my friends.

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about you. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. NO TAG backs!


1. I didn't finish my kindergarten.
2. I hurt someone using scissor, make him absent for a week when I was 7.
3. I watch lots of anime.
4. I prefer studying at night if I am studying alone.
5. I don't like to eat beans.
6. I like to sing a lot even though it irritates others.
7. I don't like to sleep early, it make me thinks that the day is short.
8. The longest period I using the computer is 20 hour.
9. I like to eat sweet things (chocolate, donut, ice-cream and etc)
10. I like to plant and breed some fish, but I will shorten their life.
11. I wanted to play paintball, but haven't tried it before.
12. I don't talk much, but think much.
13. I don't watch football.
14. I don't have a motorcycle licence.
15. This is the hardest tag I ever do, really need to think a lot for the answer.



My victims:
Violet, michi3, KaYee, Kei, Renee, Skykopi, Irvine, marilyn, kim, hurley

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wei. dont so greedy. tag so many!

cg didnt kena wan. no fair eh haha

havalyn hong said...

wahahha...ya u r right,ur sing really irritate others!

shawn kL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shawn kL said...

irvine:
HAHA.. Read other's secrect is fun!!!
cg dun like do tag wan..

KaYee:
Don't so direct la.. >.<

♥ Jeannie ♥ said...

Wahh...use my statement.. hehe... seriously, your little habits kinda weird ... lol