Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wire's Value

Working is very tiring, for the 1st time I didn't update my blog. I still log in everyday and found out on the statistic the numbers of visitor is dropping every day, I also visited others blogger's blog. Just that I didn't update my blog :P







These is few of the photos I took for this week.

Look carefully, these photos aren't pointless.
1st and 2nd wire stolen, 3rd something like tire cap stolen.

These are the parts of the machine, which their wire was stolen in the construction site. the wire are so valuable? They just stole the wire and leave the whole machine untouched. Now I noticed this really happened in the real life. It is very hard to replace these wire, the cost of replace will be a lot more than the cost of the wire.

I turn on my camera and found out this is the only photo of "not machine" for the whole week.



I went to pyramid for a movie and have a tea break while waiting for the movie and the something like ice kacang in the photo wasn't mine, I finished mine when I remember for photo.

I watched Max Payne during this weekend.

I remembered it is a game I played during my secondary school time. The character only needs to take some pain killer when being shot, no need paramedic or any other medication just PAIN KILLER. Can slow motion anytime anywhere. I love his world!!!!

But for the movie, SUX!!!!!!!!!!
I almost slept in the cinema, It is worst than Deception!!!

2 comments:

havalyn hong said...

haha...strongly agree!it's worst than deception!!

Unknown said...

what are you doing in the construction site? work?