Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Music Weekend

Saturday night, we go to Halo cafe in pyramid. It is a very nice place, after finish yam cha sure 12am-1am, then we will go into pyramid for the car park. Walking in the pyramid during midnight is different feel. But there are still quite a number of people walking around the mall. Really dunno why are they walking around there..





After yam cha go ting ting park play. At night, we don't need to wait for others. Noobies can train during this hour too.


Monday night I went to station one for their music session. It's nice to listen to others sing.

Haiz, I really failed... I only remember to take the photo after I ate half of it.







Recently, Waiter always gets the wrong order for me. In Halo cafe, I ordered hot chocolate but they served me ice chocolate. In station one I ordered Ice chocolate but they served me Ice Mocha. After the cup of Mocha, 3am onli can sleep then 6am wake up. Haiz, nex time no mor caffeine at night oredi..

4 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

yummy wei..btw..ur post getting shorter..haha..

shawn kL said...

really?
I will take note.. LOL

~R3n3e~ said...

yo~u take 4to only when u ate liao half,nice oso look like nt nice liao...

杰夫-jeff.C said...

u really been quite alot place recently..
very enjoying ur current life..
cool man...eating around the world is one of my dream too..