Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trainning

Finally I finished my 1st week of training in OYL Condair a.k.a. York. I need to write a report of my training, like some weekly diary XD. So I will briefly explain how's me recently. Morning 6 wake up, go work, 7-8 reach home, 9 settle everything watch series, 11-12 sleep.

things that changed:
1) I learned AutoCAD.
2) I love engineering more!!
3) Engineers go home late.
4) Whatever engineers is the same. (mechanical, e&e,.....)
5) Working time passed very fast.

I placed stuff in power box, and need to design a testing kit to test the controller. This is something like doing an assignment. Need to choose component, draw the circuit. Cut the casing place the component. I don't need to buy the component myself, just named it and will get. So is it very interesting?

3 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

like v powerful job..haha

Marilyn said...

wakaka, should i feel lucky tat i can wake up at 6.30am n reach home be4 5.30pm? kekekekekkeke

anyway happy training...hehe

Hurley said...

sounds fun kl! lol, anyway you will have to forgive me for not doing ur tags, busy nowadays =P.