Monday, August 11, 2008

そつぎょう + fire from the sky

そつぎょう actually means graduation in japanese^^ After so many months of japanese lesson finally finished my Japanese lv 2 in UTAR. For this lesson, every monday and thursday I reached home about 9pm(including my dinner). When reached home, I will be very exhausted, then either watch anime or on9 surfing the net. this sem very difference wtih last sem which I am still so free after taking japanese language. for this lv 2, there are onli 12 person in the beginning. But after several lesson, left 11 and finally left 9. That means 25% of the student left the lesson.

In such a small class, our beloved せんせい (sensei) can teach better. He can remembers our name, so there are chance for us to read some sentence o paragraph. And everything can be done so fast, so that he teach us many extra gramma n things.



So these is my group photo with my にほんご の どきょせい (japanese language classmates) since this is the last class, others classmate were not here, I THINK MOST PROBABILY THEY SICK.. LOL


Last week while I was doin my report, my housemate shout very loudly. So I ran to the dining hall to see wat happened. Then I saw my balcony is on FIRE. There were me and another 2 hoursemate looking at the FIRE, both of them imediately ran to the toilet to get water. And I juz stood dere n watched the fire, since y house onli have 2 toilet. And finally they saved the day. I was stunned when looked at the fire n forgotten to bring my camera to take down the scene. Believe me the fire is very huge.

After they saved the day, the doorbell of my house rang. I juz ran to it and opened it. Those were the neighbour staying few floors above my house. They told me they saw lots of smoke from my house, so juz ran down to my house to let us know. SEE kL ppl are so nice!!!

We reported it to the management office, the send 2 guard to our house to take down those photo. Those guard was stunned too, i think they dun expect such big fire....

These were the scene after the fire






Photo provided by kvin

And we counted and found out a pillow and a pair of sock burned in this incident. Luckily no cloths were hanged on that day, and it was discovered earlier. Any minutes later, our carpet will be burned (RM100 leh).

And from all of my intellegent housemates conclusion. The FIRE was caused by those who are smokking cigrates few floor above my house. The FIRE is really falls from the SKY. So if u r staying condo and u r smoking cigrates on the balcony, pls stop!!!! It is very dangerous!!!!

Also i need to thanks to Ms chan Ee Lyn again, after the spec. If not for her report we won't stay awake at 2.30am. And won't be able to discovered the fire. Then the situation will be worst if the FIRE burns the curtain.

And i am very professional student, after the fire I still continue doin my report without being disturbed by those guard o any other elements. XD

6 comments:

havalyn hong said...

actuali i'm oso interested 2 learn japanese de leh.but no time only. utar japanese class izzit open 2 public 1 ar? or juz 4 utar student only?

shawn kL said...

KaYee:
Unfortunatly, UTAR japanese class is for UTAR student onli. Bt hor, KTAR oso got japanese class rite?
I think u can learn at dere oso.

Anonymous said...

haha...... ur house so "lucky" get fire o... but who so unlucky pillow get burn??

yew_soon@りゅうこ said...

eham.. eham.. dun forget, most of the people staying in Melati Utama is not KL ppl lo.. mostly outstation like Penang, Sarawak n Perak.. =P KL ppl only make up 25% of the total population of ppl in KL. KAKAKA!!!

Marilyn said...

i also kena ppl upstairs throw cigarette into my room be4, just not as "lucky" as u get fire

hehe, say NO to smoking~

~R3n3e~ said...

y every1 say u r so lucky? then shd i add another "congratz" ?!! haha!!

bt it's really lucky tat sum 1 is still awake n saved d "unlucky"!

u really so cha la..hw can u jz stand thr n lastl ur conclusion is u forgot take out camera to take pic?! za dao!!