Sunday, August 24, 2008

tagged

I hav been tagged by hurley and Irvine at the same time. So I planned to merge both of them 2gether. Since they tag me long ago. I hav removed several question since I have no idea how to answer it..

1.what is your fav chocolate?
chocolate without nuts

2.what is your 3 fav colour?
blue, green & white

3.who is the last person u talked to?
kvin

4.who is the last person u msged?
cg (msn)

5.who was the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
My mom

6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?
still haven send a msg till nw

7.how many msges u recieved when u woke up today?
None

8.who msged you when u woke up today?
no msg till nw

9.who do u wanna talk to now?
No one

10.who do u wanna see right now?
Still no one

11.what are u doing now?
Waiting for olympic closing ceremony.

12.what colour shirt are u wearing now?
black

13.are u attached?
no

14.who do u like?
myself

15.what phone are u using?
Sony ericsson k530i

16.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?
129.75

17.if u can choose to do something now. what would u do?
Finish 3 of my report to be handed in 2molo.

18.how are u feeling now?
tiring

19.what is the 3 things u want to forget?
Dun wish to forget

20.what is next to you?
my table

21.last show u watched?
Norbit

22.do u have pets?
fish, all died when my aquarium broke and all fish falls on the ground and die

23.what do u feel like eating now?
Juz eaten dun wan eat anymore

24.Two things you are wearing right now
1. black T-shirt
2. white pants with ichiban on it

25.Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. mor time
2. sleep

26.Two things you did last night just before bed
1. Watch norbit
2. brush teeth!! XD

27.Two things you ate today
1. rice
2. bread

28.Two people you just spoke with
1. kyran
2.
cg

29.Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. hand up my report on time
2. rest more

30.Two longest car rides
1. Kelantan
2. Singapore

31.Two favourite beverages
1. yougert drinks
2. shady SHANDY

who are the 7 people u tag?
violeta, KaYee, skykopi, newbie, renee, kim, marilyn.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha good job =P

=chuan guan= said...

wat is shady?

shawn kL said...

irvine:
^^

chuanguan:
sry is shandy

~R3n3e~ said...

wa....u wan 报仇ah? last time i tag u is ask sth meaningful lo...u tag me de like...erm...hehe...!