Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Paddington house of pancake

That day after being defeated in the CS, I suggest this Paddington house of pancake,
there are 3 reason y I choose this:

1) Sweet food can make us happy.
2) I wanted to try this long long ago.
3)
KaYee said it is nice and Skykopi said banana and Irene won't go there again after their 1st visit. So I have to be the judge.

This is my teammate (after viewed their blog, I realise that I forget to introduce them)



here are theirs link,
Kei, hurley, Irvine, Shawn, Cg

This is the 1st time all of us trying the pancake. The menu is very thick with lots of colourful photo (The real food is 90% as the menu). It is very hard for us to make the decision. We came thru something called volcano pancake, it has 10 piece of pancake + 10 scope of ice-cream and the description said that it is enough to serve 10 people. But we din order that coz we only have 5 people there.



This is my white coffee RM5.50 ( I think this should be the name), very bitter I think coffee doesn't suit me after this.



Irvine chocolate ice-blended RM10.50++



This is cg's kopi ice



Hurley's pancake, forgotten the name.



Irvine's pancake burger



This is my treasure box I think is RM17, small pancake with many fruits and honey. The portion is very small, but the taste is nice. Ice-cream and pancake is perfect match!!!!



cg's chicago RM18.50, even cg can't finish this. I ate half of them, really hard to imagine I can eat mor than cg leh. HAHAHAHA.



kei's dunno wat, bt I think this look nice!!!



And we took this before leaving.

The waiters there have very good memory, when we say out any name of the pancake, the waiter can write down the code of the food without referring to the menu.

conclusion:
food : nice
service : very good
average pricing : RM25
seats: very comfortable
overall conclusion : go again try hurley's pancake

7 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

walao..no need tell ppl tat lar....i cant finish.....ceh......

kurokei said...

hahaha he no say that u dun wan the rm65 pancake can good liao lo =x
My food is Tokyo! =D

havalyn hong said...

i like ur tresurebox!! omg..it looks so nice. last time i tried jas's tat 'Tokyo', which i mentioned in my blog, tat chicken tastes not very nice. haha...next time i wanna try d tresure box~!!!

shawn kL said...

chuanguan:
HAHAHA nt bad ma... luckily I no told ppl u r slow.. LOL

kurokei:
Yalor cg sit on my west so he ordered chicago, you are on my east so u ordered Tokyo!!!!

KaYee:
Da treasure box can't full wan.. I ordered it coz it is colourful.. bt the pancake taste nice!!

Marilyn said...

seem taste nice wo the pancakes..where is the shop?

=chuan guan= said...

kei:
u snatch my tokyo haven calculate wit u le...samo wana say bad my name...ceh...lalala..

kl:
walao..where got slow..my food last come ok?

shawn kL said...

mariyn:
It's at midvalley. Muz try.

Chuanguan:
Hmm.. dun remember LOL..