Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 5 & 6

Some random pic in the morning of 贺州 (he zhou).



Reached 玉石林 (yu shi lin).









Look at the scene not me.



This is what I can see when I looked back when climbing a very long one way stairs.



Nice food.



I was told that this dumpling in 肇庆 (zhao qing) is the very original recipe and very delicious (very different).



A walk in the night market in the 肇庆 (zhao qing), this is where I spent my new year eve.



猪肠粉 (zhu cheong fan), very different and very nice.



This is called many people, near their shopping area.





A very big natural park, just stop by and take a short walk.



6 comments:

havalyn hong said...

ei...9 degree u juz wear sweater can tahan meh?

=chuan guan= said...

y the stone forest like everywhere also have 1

shawn kL said...

KaYee:
The park is not so cold coz is at the shen zhen d...

Chuan guan:
I also think so, summor like every stone also look like something de..

Anonymous said...

why u never take me also ?
why ? why?!

Unknown said...

the zhu zheong fun looks gross, sure nice? probably the way they cook it lacks of presentation

shawn kL said...

irvine:
I think the zhu cheong fun is the same everywhere, there are still something inside that can't be seen at the surface..