Sunday, January 18, 2009

Nice Noodles & Computer Flu

While I wanna go back to Subang last week, I overheard cg that he wanted to buy bus ticket to get back to Melacca. So I suggested that we go to Pasar Seni together to buy his ticket and I can go back home from there. He scared he will go back to Setapak alone so he ajak one of our friend together to had our lunch at Pasar Seni famous beef noodles. We even met a reporter doing interview at the beef noodle store.

This is what a very pro blogger will do.



Dry beef noodles which is very very delicious and it cost RM6.



This is the shop we had our lunch, it is a very small shop.



After had our lunch I went home and turn on my laptop, this is what I can see from its LCD screen. I need to plug it into external display to use it.



So I called Toshiba service centre to ask for assistant, their service centre is just at Shah Alam which located somewhere near my house but their business hour is only from Monday to Friday. I also heard that they need few months to get it fixed. So I have no choice but to disassemble the laptop and try my best to solve the problem.







I think my laptop suffered from heavy impact, some of the contact point loosens. And finally problem solved!!!!!!



I am really lucky my laptop now back to normal condition :)

4 comments:

=chuan guan= said...

haha..lucky!!!

kurokei said...

LOL so yeng 1 your lap top.
lucky back to normal. =3

Unknown said...

lol pro!

♥ Jeannie ♥ said...

Aiyo, sad that i can never try the beef noodle..Thanks for your photo or else i would never know how it look like... =(