Saturday, January 10, 2009

Day 4

Reached 世外桃源, it’s a place that shows some living style of some small amount resident in that area. This is another 4 A’s tourist attraction area.





There are many performances by them on the stage. I am not sure are they really the residence or actor. But the sakai below wears no sweater. The temperature is around 9 degree Celsius.







For half of the journey we sit on the boat and watch.



This is a type of plants that extinct, but these plants are real according to the cicerone these were real plants that are created by latest science technology.



From there they throw the 绣球 (xiu qiu), in tradition who catch it gonna married them.



I get one of it, what should I do?





Finally reach 桂林 (gui lin) this is the 象鼻山 (xiang bi shan) which is a very attractive area (according to the tour guide).



This is 独秀峰 (du xiu feng) somewhere the previous king relatives stays. No photos were allowed in the palace.



This is also a place where many many years ago students had their exam. I attended the exam, but actually it is something the cicerone explains just not long ago. But I can’t answer the question, so tour guide tells me the answer. I still can’t write the answer, 毛笔 (Chinese pen) is not easy to use (even though I used to it in primary school.



the result was announced, I cannot become 状元 (scholar).



On the 独秀峰 (du xiu feng).



Dunno y I become the king!!!!



This is the stone aged over 800 years, which is the source of why people say 桂林山水甲天下 (gui lin has the best view in the world). It's on the 3rd column.

2 comments:

kurokei said...

hahaahaha the king look not bad ma
suit u! hahaha xD

shawn kL said...

i also think so!!!! XD